Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Dawson & Carter

Well our boys sure are growing up! Carter turned 3 on Monday! He got a "big boy" bike for his birthday. Now we just need to get him to be a "big boy" and get out of diapers! I guess the next project I will take on!

Carter loves being with Dawson but I think he also enjoys the quiet time while brother is at Kindergarten! Carter is developing his own funny personality! He can be quite a handful at times. A few weeks ago at church, he loudly proclaimed, "I am never coming back here again!" All of this because we didn't let him actually handle the tray as it was passed along!

Oh and he often tells Cory and me, "you are not in MY CLUB!" I guess the joys of having an older brother! He sure is fun to have around though! He is the oldest boy in Nursery and full of energy and enthusiam, and talks so much more than any other children in there. I think this might end up being a long year for him!

Dawson is loving Kindergarten! The office got to know us well in a two week period! I got a call to come and pick him up from school. There had been an accident in P.E. and Dawson lost his tooth! I was very surprised and what a way to remember our very first lost tooth! Dawson had his shirt in his mouth. A girl came up and pulled on his shirt and out came the shirt as well as his tooth! We had NO idea that it was even lose.

Then a few days later we got another call as he had an accident in class and his eyelid was bleeding. He was reaching for a pencil and hit his eye on the corner of the table. Later he mentioned something about a girl not sharing the pencil and it fell. So he tried to hurry and get it. . . We can only imagine as he has a very competitive nature. He is now in gymnastics. We got a coupon for a free month while trick or treating and he has enjoyed it ever since.

Cory and I are both doing well. Busy trying to keep up with these kids and then the other children in the neighborhood with our various callings! Oh we finally got a digital camera for Christmas! So I'll include some pictures!

I need to pick Dawson up from a friend's house now. She invited him to play after school. They got to walk home together. Of course the house is next to the school, but still I can't believe my child is growing up. I will hurry and pick him up and then rush him to another girls birthday party! I can hardly keep up with his social calendar! They sure are a lot of fun though. Hope you enjoy the pictures! Great to see so much family over the holidays!

Julie

No comments: