How quickly a year passes. Seems like just last year I was writing on the blog for the first time with our exciting news of Dawson going to Kindergarten! Well now he has begun first grade! He is in a 1st and 2nd grade split. He seems to enjoy it. Carter will start preschool in 2 days. He is so excited! We went to an orientation a few weeks ago and he was so disappointed that it was only 1/2 hour long! His only comment was, "That was short!" So I think he will do just fine with school!
We are getting used to the new fall schedule with school and soccer wil begin this next week. Dawson is still taking gymnastics once a week. Enjoy the pictures. Hopefully I did them right! My first time!
Julie
Sunday, September 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment