Monday, November 07, 2005

Two worn out mothers and their trip to San Francisco!

Shauna and I decided we needed a little get away and since we have ALWAYS wanted to attend one of Uncle Tom's play we decided to go for it. It was actually going to be a girls weekend, but Lacey had her 2nd night of work and couldn't leave. This was probably for the best since Shauna took the very last seat and I caught a later plane. Grandma was stuck tending the boys so I could go. Isn't she GREAT! Thanks mom! We were only in California for approximately 24-30 hours, but we sure had a great time!!!! I'm putting these pictures on as I know that many of you have had the same sort of vacation and pampering! Tom's play "Broadway" was such a treat! Then we had "the outing" to San Francisco that so many of you have experienced. Doesn't it bring back fun memories? If Mimi's face looks pained in one picture, be sure to notice the next one with all the bruising. She took quite a fall a little over a week ago and is black and blue. Previously it was mostly black. She is making progress, but it looks so painful! Thanks again Eggertsens for a great time. Family is so wonderful!!!!! Julie

No comments: