Monday, May 08, 2006

Update on Dave


10-13-05. If Dave wasn't so dang early, this would have been a picture from his first birthday.


12-25-05 Girl or Boy? You decide. The ongoing dilemma was whether or not to chop it all off.


12-25-05 "Rise and shine Mama" says the bedhead boy on Christmas morning.


Dave giving loves! Happy Valentines Day...still can't chop off the lovely locks of hair.


4/28 We have two labs, Jet and Mabel. David's favorite is Jet (because he tolerates Dave's tormenting). In our house we have low double-hung windows and dave often goes to the open window and calls Jet. If Mabel comes to the window, he starts to cry. It's quite funny that he has a favorite, although Mabel doesn't really like Dave either, so it must work both ways.


Happy Easter and happy to be outside! We had Stake Conference and elected not to go. In case you are wondering why, this maniac can't sit still for anything and two hours of sacrament would do all of us in. Whenever Brian serves the sacrament (we're low on deacons), Dave screams and I always end up taking him out. One sunday they had to close the chapel doors b/c dave would not stop screaming. I guess I can't control my child as much as I'd like, ahh motherhood. I also love it when the old ladies tell me what works best for them too. That just really tops off my Sundays...then it's off to Primary where I get to babysit 50 more kids. Yea!

Oh yeah, back to easter. David loved finding the eggs the Easter Bunny left out for him. He couldn't figure out what he had done to deserve all those treats. The best though was that the Easter Bunny brought him goloshes. Since we've ruined the only pair of white shoes in the mud we were glad to have those. Now dave wakes up every morning and the first thing that comes out of his mouth is "shoes!" Spring is finally getting here.


5-01-06 "Danger" is my middle name! After mommy changed the lightbulbs she had to run to get the back door. When she came back Danger Dave was on the ladder, despite all the child warnings. I guess those only work for children that can read! Wait, I remember somewhere that the parents are supposed to watch their children...
BTW we finally cut Dave's hair. Too many people were thinking he was a girl and begging us to cut it.

-Adrienne

No comments: