Good morning! 6 AM here and this is my second day on this project! I have put 39 pictures on the blog for you to enjoy. I'm not that great at getting them in order when I upload and I can't seem to write by the pictures.
I am starting in May as Zac was preparing for his mission. You can see my boys in their pajamas as well as their ties. It was a big month with mission preparations! Day and Night! :) Also Carter graduated from his first year of preschool.
Included are also pictures of Weston & Stephanie and Alexis & Neal. Zac & Lacey, Lacey & Becky. Shauna, Zac, Katie & Lacey. Zac & Grandma. Hope it's okay I put these on guys!
During the summer we were able to enjoy many fun times together as a family as well as with the extended family! In the Duane Hunsaker family most of us were together this summer at one point or another. Ryan had an internship in Utah and so he and Jennie and Cash came out for the month of July. Jennie and Cash came back in Sept. and will be back in November! We are loving have a baby around! And Jen too.
Derek and Andrea and Lorelei come back to Utah frequently from WA. The boys loving having Lorelei around to play with. Jane and the boys came for the summer from Japan. As usual we saw Mark a few days here and there. Once again the boys love being with their cousins!!!!
We enjoyed a few outings with the Young cousins as well. On two different occassion we went to the Hogle zoo. The first one shown will be with Hugh and Sharon and Benjamin and Kayla Yancey! Also Kathryn and Nieve, and Eliza Young.
Later in the pictures you'll find another time with Kathryn, Linda, Derek, Julie, Alexis and children! Fun times!!!!! As well as more fun time at the Old Childrens Museum and now the Discovery Gateway! Great summer!!!!
Our family took a trip over Labor Day to New York. We have wanted to do that before Ryan finishes medical school. We finally went! Cory and I enjoyed the Musical "Wicked." Something we've been planning to do for years. So fun!!!!
I end with the most recent of the "cousins" continuing yet another generation with Jaydon Courtney and Cash Isom.
I'll try to do this a little more frequently now so I don't have such a huge project ahead of me. Hope you enjoy. It was a great summer! Loved seeing you all!!!
Julie
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment