Friday, July 20, 2007

A senior couple in Nate's mission took this video of their last night in the mission home and posted it online. Nate is at the piano while they sing the mission song. . . . chokes him up to watch it! Check it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6yX4dYXAj0

2 comments:

Jen I said...

Choked me up to watch it too! How wonderful that he is such a fantastic piano player. I bet he used that his whole mission. (I had to use it my whole mission too, and I am NOT fantastic!) He looks great! How exciting to have him home!

Susan said...

So fun to get feed back! Isn't it a tremendous privilege to be a missionary? I think the missionary program is one of the most remarkable of the whole Church. . . but then there are a lot of remarkable things that the Church does!
Thanks so much for keeping this going, Jen.