So cute. Makes it look like 50 years was no big deal, right?
Anyway, in thinking about reunions, I was wondering when we'll ever have another Young family reunion. They were so fun. I only remember McCall and one in Canada some time before that - and those were a long time ago. I still have such great memories though - the bungalows, the bear up the tree, riding those bike carts around Cardston, and lots and lots of cousin time! Anyway, I take this as a sign - the last time I saw Mike Yancey, even he brought it up and said we need to have another family reunion!
Sunday, September 16, 2007
Reunions
I was just remembering how good my mom looked for her 50th reunion about a month ago. Did anyone see these? (I had a picture on my website.)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment