Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Hope it's not too late!!!!!






Just wanted to share some pictures from the annual Hayes 4th of July Party!!!! A huge thanks to Mike and Kath and their children for letting us come and enjoy each year!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Julie, Honey, for sharing the 4th of July party at Kath & Mike's house. Good luck on your flight with Jen & the boys next week.Is that Jesse in one of the pics?

Anonymous said...

That was Julie - good as gold - who not only took the photos but MADE the time to post them.

And it was Jesse Hayes and his friend, Camille (?), I think.

And such a GREAT photo of Charlotte!

cyhunsaker

Susan said...

Looks like a great time was had by all. Sorry we missed it!

Jen I said...

Glad you put them on. I kept thinking that I should try to put some of those on since I had copies of them and there were some really good ones. I love the one of Mike and Hayes.