Sunday, October 05, 2008

April 9, 2009


Click the picture and read the cake!

14 comments:

Katie said...

I can't wait!!! I already have something for you guys--baby baseball socks for a girl or a boy because Scott loves baseball!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of you two!! You look adorable and you're both glowing. Please stop by and visit us whenever you come to visit Grandpa and Grandma Vincent. And Grandpa and Grandma Eggertsen have such fun in store for them!!! Lucky, Lucky baby Eggertsen to be born into such a wonderful family. Thanks for the post, Liz. Love, Aunt Sharon

Stefanie Miller said...

Congratulations! I'd love to come to a baby shower if you have one in St. George...

Anonymous said...

What an absolutely darling cake, glowing parents, and great news!
Happy parenting!

xoxocyhunsaker

Jen I said...

Woo hoo! Bet that's one spoiled little baby being the first little "egg" grandbaby! Congratulations! When's the due date?

Susan said...

What wonderful news, and what a clever way to share it. Ditto on the glowing couple and joy to go around for all concerned. Congratulations!
Love,
Susie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You'll be great parents. What a lucky little Egg! Love, Linda

Unknown said...

Congratulations! 2 more and you get the novelty Five Eggs License plate!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa Egg said...

Hmm. I believe 5EGGS is already taken. DZNEGGS would be cool, but heaven help us if we get there! Thanks for all the fun comments. We're definitely excited that we're finally going to be parents!

A said...

I bet you've got a little rocker in there! Congrats!

Scott said...

Thanks everyone. We're pretty excited! A dozen sounds fine.

Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratulations! Who is the Master Baker? (Of the cake, of course, not the little bun in the oven.) :-)

Anonymous said...

AHHH!!!! That is so exciting! How fun! What a fun announcment and a fun way to start out my day! I'm so happy for you guys! Sure love you!
Julie