WOW! That looks like so much fun. So jealous that I've never been on a cruise. And way fun that you went with friends. I always think that will be so fun to vacation with friends, but it seems so hard to make it actually happen.
I love that Carter is dancing with that little girl! So cute. Cash is dying to see you guys! In fact just today he was joking when I asked him who was in nursery with him and he said "Julie"!
1 comment:
WOW! That looks like so much fun. So jealous that I've never been on a cruise. And way fun that you went with friends. I always think that will be so fun to vacation with friends, but it seems so hard to make it actually happen.
I love that Carter is dancing with that little girl! So cute. Cash is dying to see you guys! In fact just today he was joking when I asked him who was in nursery with him and he said "Julie"!
Post a Comment