He's here and all is well, though it's all so new he doesn't have a name yet and hasn't been weighed. Steve and I were just pulling out of the driveway when James called to say Angela's water had broken, and we arrived in Cedar City5 minutes after he was born at 9:32.
Thursday, February 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
You're both so beautiful! I am so happy for you, and that he's here, and that Mom is making you something yummy to eat in your kitchen. I hope you get settled down quickly and get some good rest tonight. I can't wait to see you. And the new little one. Mom, thank you so much for posting so immediately!
So exciting!!! I kept meaning to tell you that all that good work you were doing to dilate ahead of time would save you time later and it looks like you've pulled through again like a champ! Love, Sharon
I also hope you are basking in the glory of getting to hold your new baby with all the hard work of getting him here done FOREVER!!
"Here's lookin' at you, kid" . .
I love this shot...
He's absolutely beautiful! Glad you are both doing well.
Love, Jayne
I checked first thing this morning and was not disappointed! Hooray! He is a gorgeous baby and we are so glad he has arrived safely.
Much love to all!
Carolyn H.
Yea! No more waiting!! Congratulations!
Congratulations! Way to go James & Angela. Congratulations to Susie & Steve for arriving in a timely fashion. And congratulations to Beth & Josh for getting a new brother. Wahoo!
Love,
Linda
Post a Comment