I was shooting some product this morning for my new wholesale catalogue and Evelyn came over and wanted her picture taken. Every time I told her to "smile" this is what we ended up with. Excuse the runny nose, we're getting over colds at our house! Linda, thanks for the adorable turtle neck, this one gets worn about once a week!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Howdy!
I was shooting some product this morning for my new wholesale catalogue and Evelyn came over and wanted her picture taken. Every time I told her to "smile" this is what we ended up with. Excuse the runny nose, we're getting over colds at our house! Linda, thanks for the adorable turtle neck, this one gets worn about once a week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, it's a little Adri! What a cute little girl. Thanks for posting.
So fun to check out the blog and find such a doll! Thanks for sharing a great shot and a darling daughter!
So fun to check out the blog and find such a doll! Thanks for sharing a great shot and a darling daughter!
What an adorable child!
Post a Comment