Monday, March 16, 2009

Big boys

It seems so weird to me that when we first got these jammies from Sharon when the babies were born, I had Cash wearing a pair of the smaller ones - and I can't believe these boys fit in them already! I took them to the doctor for their one year check-up last week and when I walked in the nurse said, "Wow, they're big for twins!" I said I was pretty sure they were big for non-twins. Yep. Ashton is 26lbs and Phoenix is 25 and they're both 32". Basically 90-95th percentile for everything.

And yes, our house is over-run with high chairs. Along with about a million other baby items.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How adorable in those jammies! Sharon is going to be visiting in Florida about the time that I come in April, so hopefully we can all get together at that time. 95th percentile - What else did we expect?

So cute.
cyhunsaker

Susan said...

Hey! How come I am having trouble posting comments? I posted one yesterday but don't see it. And that's not the only time it's happened. Oh well, try again!
Congratulations on getting through the first difficult year so splendidly! What handsome, healthy, happy boys!
Love,
Susie

Anonymous said...

THis photo is classic. I love it! Keep up the grueling schedule with twins and cash, you are wonderwoman.

Anonymous said...

It looks like that darlling Ashton is putting apple in his ear. I was trying to see his curls and could not. Those three are adorable!

cyh