Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Baby Charlie!

Born 12:19am, 6#3oz. 20" long.







Adrienne Berry
Adrienne@DingbatPress.com
www.dingbatpress.com
M::: (801) 556.6483
Fx::: (208) 354.0424

9 comments:

Susan said...

Wow! I can't believe he's here already! Love the name! Much love and best wishes and congratulations and I'm so glad it's all over. Lucky boy, lucky parents, lucky grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins! Kisses to baby.

Katie said...

No way! That's a lot sooner than I thought! What can I do?!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to all! Jen and I were just talking about Adrienne in Miami yesterday - wondering when she might deliver. Glad to hear such good news. Thanks, Matt.

cyhunsaker

Anonymous said...

What a handsome boy! Good work Adrienne from Aunt LeJeune.

Jen I said...

Yay! He's still a pretty good size for being fairly early! (Although I guess I had TWO that were bigger than him!) I was just reading on your blog that you didn't think you would last much longer. You were right! Hope everything is going well!

Adrienne said...

All I have to say is I don't know how ange and stef (and anyone else that does it natural for that matter) actually want to do it that way! This was by far the most painful delivery I can imagine. You guys are amazing to want to do it as an elective choice!

Rebecca said...

Hooray and congratulations. I love the name choice!

Anonymous said...

OOOOOOOOHHH! He's here! You are the perfect person to use the name Charlie because he's going to be a cute curly-haired Charlie and fit the name. By the way, I'm rethinking the whole natural childbirth thing. There are definite benefits to going natural and I still think it is a much better choice health-wise, and lowers your risk for other hospital interventions, but. . . I'm starting to feel like, come on. Enough's enough. I don't know if I can cope with life knowing that is in my future again. So, for now, i'm going to tell myself that next time I'll have a nice, soothing epidural and watch episodes of The Office and sip on some lemonade while I give birth. :) 'Cause that's what it's like in the hospital. . . right???

Anonymous said...

Adrienne,

Congratulations! What fun and exciting news!

Julie