
Matthew's blessing was on Sunday May 3, 2009. He wore Scott's blessing outfit made by Grandma Young and he was wrapped in a blanket made by Melissa several years ago. We had such a good time with family and our new little Matthew. Here are some pictures.


Here are two of the three Young Matthews: Matthew Moench and Matthew Eggertsen. We will get one with Matthew Crowder shortly.
This amazing blanket was given to Matthew by Aunt Kath. It is the softest most adorable little blanket.



I'm pretty sure he is the cutest baby I have ever seen! I held him every chance I got.
6 comments:
What an adorable baby, and what a very special day! Congratulations and love to all.
Aunt Carolyn
Great pictures of a wonderful family with a beautiful new baby. Thanks so much for sharing them. It's almost like being there!
I keep looking at those adorable photos and see that baby Matthew is surrounded by so many that he loves, including Grandpa and Grandma Eggertsen. Lucky baby. Jen took dinner to a new mother this week. Both parents are deaf. The grandmother speaks Spanish and does not seem to understand American Sign Language. Lucky Eggertsen baby.
xoxocyhunsaker
Mr. Popular! I love it.
yea for scott and melissa, welcome to parent-hood! you guys will be such a cute little family, and little matthew is just precious.
liz, i love your green shirt/jacket where did you get it???
oops, sorry! just noticed your question ade. it was on super sale at anthropologie at rockefeller. i haven't seen it at any of the ones here, otherwise i'd offer to pick one up for you! maybe it's online?
Post a Comment