Congratulations Nathan on a successful flight...and I think that is a great ruling about not telling MOM until after.
Way to go NATE! Funny about after the fact. Yes, Cory has stories that he will tell others but "not when Julie is around." Julie
Wow! I am glad we have a blog so I can find these things out when we aren't able to get in touch with each other for awhile. We are happy for Nate!
Woot! When do we get a ride?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congratulations Nathan on a successful flight...and I think that is a great ruling about not telling MOM until after.
Congratulations Nathan on a successful flight...and I think that is a great ruling about not telling MOM until after.
Way to go NATE! Funny about after the fact. Yes, Cory has stories that he will tell others but "not when Julie is around."
Julie
Wow! I am glad we have a blog so I can find these things out when we aren't able to get in touch with each other for awhile. We are happy for Nate!
Woot! When do we get a ride?
Post a Comment