Saturday, June 20, 2009

Baby Aunt Carolyn Charlie


I sent some photos of Charlie to the family today and the response from Matt on this one below is that he looks like Aunt Carolyn. Compliments to you Carolyn as everyone in the valley that sees him thinks he's beautiful. I do agree there is quite a likeness there!

Any baby pictures of baby Aunt Carolyn for comparison?

P.S. Baby announcements have been done for weeks, but I am too lazy to address envelopes. Maybe I'll get them out this week!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Yep, beautiful baby! Nice work Adrienne.

Anonymous said...

Well, what a delightful surprise. I don't think I can see the resemblance, but am thrilled.

xoxoCarolyn

Susan said...

Too Lazy! Hah! I bet you just lie around all day!
Beautiful boy~ I think the likeness is in the smile. Thanks for sharing.
xoxox

A said...

me too!

A said...

smile likeness I meant to concur on.

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! How fun to have someone look like you! I have LOVED it when people think that I look like your mom! So how fun your little one looks like my mom! :) Fun genetics there!!!! I had to reread the title a few times, because I was thinking, WHAT? Baby Aunt Carolyn, Charlie. WHAT?

It is so fun to see all you cute cousins grow up and have your own little family! Families are the BEST! Especially our Young Family!

Love,
Julie