Sunday, July 05, 2009




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bless Julie's heart!! I love every single one of the photos. It is so fun to go to Kath and Mike's every Fourth of July -- especially fun to see all the Hayes family -- and all the Young Family and enjoy delicious food. Lip Sync performances this year by Kay and Fred, Mike H., The Annens with Katie Nielsen,song by Jesse Hayes, Sam McGee by David Young. Did I miss anyone? Of course the fireworks by Jesse and Zar Hayes, then off to the Country Club. Alexis and Neal Courtney were missed but their children were darling in red, white and blue. Many others were missed, but the group, as one can see, was big, and the party, lot of fun!!

Carolyn H.

Anonymous said...

Wow Mom! Look at you. I am still getting to the description part. I tell you that it takes quite some time to post these things on here. So I just continue to try and post. Please feel free to write more. I am trying to get to it!

Julie