Wednesday, August 12, 2009

The Zoo











Thought I'd share a recent trip to the zoo. It was a lovely day.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So refreshing to see those sweet faces at the Zoo. Thanks Grandma Susie.

Anonymous said...

Somehow we missed the zoo with our babies, but we did enjoy an afternoon at Gateway Discovery thanks to Kathryn's season pass. Darling faces.

xoxocyh

Stefanie Miller said...

Thank you for the happy pictures!

Anonymous said...

It looks as if Nathan Stott has been put to good use, just as has been Zac, and Lacey, and Dawson, Carter, etc., etc. this summer. Good experience! We nearly wore them out with "double duty."

xoxocyhunsaker

Anonymous said...

have been, I should say.

xoxocyh

Susan said...

Aren't we grateful they are all so willing to help?

Anonymous said...

How cute! How fun! Nathan, I got the girl for you. Sometime email me or call me. I thought about it the other day after seeing you at Jesse's wedding! :)