Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Cutie Pants





I got these upcycled (sweater sleeves turned pants) off Etsy from Cutie Pants and thought they'd be a great addition to Charlie's wardrobe.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. How did you learn to take such awesome pictures?
2. What a great idea to turn a sweater into little pants!
3. SSSSWEEEEEET BAAAAAABYYY!!!!!!
4. Is that a sheepskin rug I see?

A said...

yes on the sheepskin rug.

as for my photos, it's really just the camera. I have a canon digital rebel with a 50mm 1.8 fixed lens. It wasn't cheap but has already paid for itself in great photos of my kids and with work! I figure with sitting fees and prints and more, this thing has made it so I won't ever have to have professional photos done again!

I usually use natural light to shoot, no hard sunlight, (or have the sun on their back) and don't shoot with a flash. The camera does everything else!

Susan said...

Well, the clothes really are darling, but what wouldn't be on Charlie?

Anonymous said...

Oh Adrienne, he is so cute! I love the pictures!!! You are amazing! I hear you are in your Relief Society Presidency as well!!!! WOW!

Julie

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE CHILD, BUT WHAT ELSE COULD WE EXPECT WITH HIS PARENTS?

cyhunsaker