Thank goodness! Are they all here? I am so glad to hear that news and will try to give them a call when I remember their home number. Have tried to get my brain cells moving on that one - and I feel sure I will remember it soon. Perhaps 571-2858 or 581-2858? Maybe I am getting close.
5 comments:
Thank goodness! Are they all here?
I am so glad to hear that news and will try to give them a call when I remember their home number. Have tried to get my brain cells moving on that one - and I feel sure I will remember it soon. Perhaps 571-2858 or 581-2858? Maybe I am getting close.
xoxoCarolyn
P.S. I am in Miami - that's why I don't have all my phone lists.
xoxocyh
Glad to read that the Hunsakers are safe and sound in SLC.
Aunt LeJeune
me too!
Me three.
Post a Comment