1 cake mix 1 icing mix 1 bag large marshmallows coconut food coloring jelly beans
You can do white with lemon filling and 7 minute frosting with coconut or chocolate with chocolate icing (on which the bunnies show up better).
Color coconut for nest with a bit of water and green food coloring in a jar, then dried out a little.
Cut marshmallows in half for 2 parts of body, then cut ears from other large marshmallows.
With toothpicks dipped in appropriate coloring, make face for bunnies.
Assemble cake, filling if used, icing, place nest in top center, fill with jelly beans and plaster the bunnies around the sides of cake. I don't know where my photo is and I don't have a scanner.
3 comments:
I know my Mom has a picture... I am predicting she will post it when she checks the blog.
You will need:
1 cake mix
1 icing mix
1 bag large marshmallows
coconut
food coloring
jelly beans
You can do white with lemon filling and 7 minute frosting with coconut or chocolate with chocolate icing (on which the bunnies show up better).
Color coconut for nest with a bit of water and green food coloring in a jar, then dried out a little.
Cut marshmallows in half for 2 parts of body, then cut ears from other large marshmallows.
With toothpicks dipped in appropriate coloring, make face for bunnies.
Assemble cake, filling if used, icing, place nest in top center, fill with jelly beans and plaster the bunnies around the sides of cake. I don't know where my photo is and I don't have a scanner.
xoxocyh
xoxocyh
yea! thanks so much! I went and bought the coconut, marshmallows and eggs.
Post a Comment