Wow, go Mike and Kath! Did anyone document this on YouTube?
I'd know that hand knitting anywhere :) Ken, Linda and kids, you guys rock!
I love the pictures! Makes me want to try and come next year. St. George is too hot this time of year anyway!
That wasn't Kath and Mike - it was Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton! Thanks, Jennie, for posting these.xoxocyh
What fun to see the photos. Thanks for posting them, Jen.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Wow, go Mike and Kath! Did anyone document this on YouTube?
I'd know that hand knitting anywhere :) Ken, Linda and kids, you guys rock!
I love the pictures! Makes me want to try and come next year. St. George is too hot this time of year anyway!
That wasn't Kath and Mike - it was Kenny Rogers and Dolly Parton! Thanks, Jennie, for posting these.
xoxocyh
What fun to see the photos. Thanks for posting them, Jen.
Post a Comment