Monday, November 12, 2012
Anyone Interested?
I need to get back to work in the next few weeks and am looking for someone to watch my kids 1-2 days a week. The lady I have used the past two years can't do it anymore. Any 1-2 days Monday through Friday. On Mondays and Wednesdays it would only be 10-4 (Grace has preschool on Mondays and Wednesdays in the foothill area) and the other days would be 8 or 8:30 - 3:30 or 4. I am very flexible with me dropping them off somewhere or having them watched here. Call me if you know of anyone that might be interested or if you are. I want to find someone that I know or someone that I know trusts. I am a little nervous to just pick a random person on a childcare website. I am planing on paying someone so please let me know if you know of anyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Awwww! So cute!
I wish I lived in Utah. I would do it for you! They are so adorable!
Post a Comment