Good gravy, I'm glad that Mimi showed me we have a family blog! This is my first blogging experience, so here goes.
I just spent the last Wednesday and Thursday in San Francisco (strictly on business of course) after which I got to spend some quality time with the Eggertsens. I had a blast. We covered pretty much all the bases: everything from the Bushman on Fisherman's Wharf to some quality high school basketball @ St. Mary's. I met Scott's fiancee Melissa, and had my first oysters. Yum. But what turned out to be the best part (quite unexpectedly as a matter of fact) was that I got to spend some one-on-one time with each of the 5 Eggs (minus Katie, she doesn't count as she's in Utah). I took plenty of pictures, and even put some videos on YouTube. I'll post some stuff here to test it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment