Thursday, March 08, 2007

okay new at this...




I've never done this b/c I wan't sure about Mac capability, so we'll see...but seeing that I might not ever get out a baby announcement I better post something. Evelyn Marie Berry was born on New Years Day 2007 and we love the new addition. Dave often likes to pull her socks off, stick his fingers in her mouth and when she cries he likes to notify me that either "baby hungee", "baby poops, piper (diaper) mama" or the newest is, "baby be QUIET, SHHH!" Evelyn really is perfect, I can't complain. I don't know how a 2 month old can sleep through the night but regularly she'll sleep from midnight to 8 am. Luxury. So I'm just waiting for something to happen, I feel too lucky. She was born at 2:35 am, 6lbs, 8oz and 20.5" long. Labor was intense and very fast. We live an hour from the hospital I deliver at and lets just say we left the house at midnight new years eve, checked into the hospital and had the baby within the first hour of being there. All I have to say is, Ange and all the other natural women in the family, you are AMAZING! I am one that likes the drugs, but almost didn't get them. At an 8, my body was shaking so bad I thought I'd die (with Dave I requested an epidural at a 3, yeah I'm a wimp). Needless to say, I survived the quick labor and prefer that much more than a 2 day labor 5 day hospital stay. We are happy and healthy and look forward to seeing you all at Scott's wedding!

As formy current status, Dave is running around the house madly calling me sharkbait. So kudos to you all and have a happy st patricks!

Love, Adri aka Sharkbait

No comments: