Tuesday, September 04, 2007

True?

I hear Stefanie is pregnant? Is that true? When is she due? Congratulations!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll validate that statement. Yes, we're expecting a baby at the end of February and are very excited! I'm not very good at posting on the blog, but as you can see I'm a regular visitor. I need your email address- and anyone else who would be interested- so you can get our monthly "newsletter". I love your blog!
-Stefanie

Anonymous said...

Aunt LeJeune checks the blogs daily.
You do a terrific job Jen. And I love Stefanie's newsletter also. It's just like you are all there at some spot on the other side of a key on my computer. What a thrill to see Cash take his first 13 consecutive steps, and get up laughing when he tumbled, and Evelyn giggling over a balloon dropped on her head. How wonderful to read Jane Miller's story about the lost puppy, and see the gorgeous flowers being assembled for Katie's wedding, and about the visit to Gramercy Sqaure when Ryan Isom graduated in NY . The stories go on and on. It's wonderful. I love it.