Thursday, March 13, 2008

Phenomenon


We have a new phenomenon at our house! Susie sent some darling hats for the boys, and Cash -who has never in his life tolerated wearing hats - doesn't want to take this hat off! It's so funny. Seriously, he screams and rips off every hat we've ever tried to put on him, but as you can see, he now won't tolerate taking this one off - even when we're trying to get him in the bath!






Here's the three boys in their matching hats.














We've gotten some darling gifts from family members - thank you so much! Here's some cute outfits Mimi sent, and we've gotten darling things from Martha and Sharon that they'll be able to wear in a few months. So fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love those hats! Jane and Rebekah were the "models" so my Mom could make sure they would fit. That's so funny it's the only hat Cash will wear.

Susan said...

So nice of you to share pictures. I love seeing them! Because of his loyalty, Cash has just become my new favorite grandnephew.

Anonymous said...

That's so impressive about Cash wearing a hat. I tried this last winter to get him to wear one and I know how much he does not like hats. Or didn't! :) Way to go Susie!

Julie