What a beautiful picture. I love it so much! Wow, I miss them. I wish they were here now that I am living here!
This picture brings back fond memoires of McCall, Idaho. Great photo!CYH
Thanks, Susie! How great to see the smiling faces of the two who started it all! I miss them, too, Kate! XOXO Mimi/Mom
This makes me emotional! WOW, what a cute old couple. I hope I look that good when I'm grandma's age!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
What a beautiful picture. I love it so much! Wow, I miss them. I wish they were here now that I am living here!
This picture brings back fond memoires of McCall, Idaho. Great photo!
CYH
Thanks, Susie! How great to see the smiling faces of the two who started it all! I miss them, too, Kate! XOXO Mimi/Mom
This makes me emotional! WOW, what a cute old couple. I hope I look that good when I'm grandma's age!
Post a Comment