Tuesday, April 08, 2008

More help!


Hooray for Julie! It only took her about 4 days of flying standby, a night in the Denver airport, and lots of help from family to get her out here and her family

all taken care of! The first day she was here she said, "It seems so calm here." A few days later she said, "Oh yeah, you're glad I'm here."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Yeah, you're glad I'm here." I imagine Jen is really, really glad you are there, Julie. Thank you for all you are doing. Darling photo.

xoxocyhunsaker

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute picture! Yeah Aunt Julie! I sent a little package yesterday, Jen. Glad I talked to your Mom before sending it. I had bought size 2T for Cash thinking he COULDN'T be any bigger than that. I'm glad I was still at the store when she told me he wears 4T--they look huge!

You girls have fun!
Love, Mimi