Your children are adorable, and Jane is so big! Growing up I always resented when adults would say "wow, you're so big!" I would think, "of course I'm big. did you expect me to stop growing?" Now however I know why adults say it. I'll just try to keep the opinion between myself and other adults.
6 comments:
What fun for all of you to have such nice neighbors. Rebekah and Jane are adorable! Love, Mimi
What fun for all of you to have such nice neighbors. Rebekah and Jane are adorable! Love, Mimi
oops--didn't mean to double deliver. MYE
Your children are adorable, and Jane is so big! Growing up I always resented when adults would say "wow, you're so big!" I would think, "of course I'm big. did you expect me to stop growing?" Now however I know why adults say it. I'll just try to keep the opinion between myself and other adults.
Lots of Love,
Melissa Huff
I miss my darling girls! So glad everyone is coming today!
xoxox, Grandma/Mom
The more the merrier! So fun to have two families to visit on one street!
Post a Comment