

We enjoyed a nice visit from the Millers, who were up for a family wedding this weekend. Jane and Rebekah wore some dresses that I had made for Stefanie and Angela for Easter in 1985. Jane likes the beautiful buttons (that are shaped like pink bows)so wants to wear them in front where she can see them. Anyway, here you go!
8 comments:
Wow. What a double-take! That is so fun.
I love the pink bow buttons too. I would want to wear it that way!
I love seeing those pictures side by side. It gives me a new perspective on life.
I loved the dresses, the darling girls, and the photos. Thank you for putting them on the blog.
xoxocyhunsaker
Aunt LeJeune also loved the photos. Aren't you glad you saved those sweet dresses all these years? Now save them for the little girls' little girls. Wouldn't that be something!
It's amazing to feel the happiness brought by the smiles of people that you love. Thanks for cheering up our days. Love, Aunt Sharon and Great Aunt Sharon.
Such cute pictures, Susie! And such beautiful girls--all 5 of them! Love, Mimi
De ja vu! I like the recycled Grandma, too. Love, Lin
Post a Comment