We just returned from our first cruise ever to the Mexican Rivera!!! We went with 2 other families and had the best time! Got home two days before the Halloween Choir program at school. We've been busy catching up and playing, as yesterday was Halloween!!!!
4 comments:
Incredible shots. How very, very fun. Something Hugh and I have never done. I am so very, very happy for you and your beautiful family. I love you very much. Thanks for posting. I know it is a lot of work and it makes so many people happy.
Wow! That must have been some crazy adventure! I bet you were looking forward to that for a long time.
Thanks for sharing all the pictures! One can never post too many pictures on the blog. It looks like a lot of fun, how nice that your family could do that together. Thanks for posting.
Going with friends is what made it extra special, I am sure. And one can't beat the Kids Club, apparently. Sounds so fun for all. I, too, have never, ever been on a cruise, and yet I have a neighbor who has been on about 28, I am sure. Such a waste on one person!
That's the kind of wealth that should be shared.
Hope everyone is pleased with our historic election. I am feeling very confident about the prospects, and heard from Derek the moment the projection had been made that Obama was the winner, then heard from both Mark and Jane together, who were home making "O" cookies with their kids because they were so thrilled. Even though I voted for the other candidate, I have been very, very impressed with both Barack and Michelle Obama and the way they have conducted themselves. Very, very historic.
xoxoCarolyn
Post a Comment