Sunday, July 19, 2009

Hunsaker reunion

Last week we had our Hunsaker family reunion. Everyone was here! We had lots of fun - which included going to Kangaroo Zoo to jump in the bounce houses and play miniature golf:
























































(Sorry my pictures are always from my perspective - managing to just catch a few of my own kids inbetween chasing them around.)

Shauna also headed up getting a karaoke machine which was a blast. We discovered all sorts of hidden talents! Lorelei was definitely the biggest surprise with her perfect, "Oh yeah"s and other background singing, along with some great moves!










































































































Doesn't Zac look like he's serenading the ladies in this picture? (Too bad it was just us.)






















I'm pretty sure the neighbors were a little surprised at all the cranked up rock music coming from that house of that grandma-that-lives-by-herself!



We even managed to pull off some great family photos at Busath's. It was so fun to all be together!

3 comments:

Heather said...

So glad you are having a good time (and escaping our lovely humidity). Send our love to the fam from Mike and I.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I wish I was related to you guys! Oh, wait.... Yessss!!!

Susan said...

Great fun! Great pictures. So nice to see you all.