Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Matthew the Reader

Being born to Scott and Melissa, Matthew didn't have a chance when it comes to the reading genes. He's getting an early start and loves to read with Melissa (or whoever will read to him) all day until he needs a diaper change, food, or sleep. He even smiles at the sight of a book. Since he's such an avid reader, Melissa took it upon herself to get him fitted for his first pair of glasses at the Build a Bear Store. What do you think?

6 comments:

Jen I said...

Yeah, he was looking pretty studious... until you add that pacifier in! Cracks me up. Hard to look so smart with a binky in your mouth, huh?

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! Love it! Are you guys still having you summer reading thing? I can't really remember it all, but you would get prizes or something. Well next year add our family in will you!!!!

Love,
Julie

Anonymous said...

So fun to see Matthew growing. He is darling and has great parents.

We will be missing Melissa, Liz, and Mimi at the family shower for Camille Smith this weekend, but Mimi has certainly done her share to make it a success! (I assume Katie is going, that is.)

xoxocyhunsaker

Susan said...

What a darling boy! Doesn't he a;ready have enough adoring fans? Can't wait to see him in person!

Katie said...

I love this little guy. When I heard about the glasses I figured it was sunglasses. Reading glasses are a million times better. Thanks for posting the pictures! What a little stud.

Anonymous said...

Too cute!! NorahS