Steve is enjoying practicing "Go Tell it On the Mountain", which we all love to hear because it is so jazzy! The duet is "Fum Fum Fum", and "Calypso Noel" is in there, along with some of the more familiar pieces. It promises to be a great evening. Nate will be accompanying his ward choir also, so I hope we can make it to that one as well.
5 comments:
I sure would like to hear that!
What are they playing?
LeJeune
How fun! I hope I can come. Is that the same type of wonderful program I heard last year?
xoxocyhunsaker
Steve is enjoying practicing "Go Tell it On the Mountain", which we all love to hear because it is so jazzy! The duet is "Fum Fum Fum", and "Calypso Noel" is in there, along with some of the more familiar pieces. It promises to be a great evening.
Nate will be accompanying his ward choir also, so I hope we can make it to that one as well.
I guess Steve's hands are the ones with the wedding ring ha, ha!Hopefully we can make it. Sounds fun.
And it was a grand concert! With Steve, Susan, Nate, Will, and Jon all participating. Well, worth coming out on a snowy night!
Love, Carolyn H.
Post a Comment