Thursday, December 03, 2009

Thanksgiving


We had a great Thanksgiving feast at Mike and Heather's house this year. Robert and Katina were there with their kids and Stephen ended up coming at the last minute - flying all night to be there for Thanksgiving. It was so fun to see them all - I'm sure it's been years since we've seen most of them. The food was fantastic. And when I walked in and saw Heather sweating away in the kitchen, I realized how nice it is not to host! (But don't worry, it was only a matter of time before I, too, was sweating away.) This was the only picture I got, probably due to trouble-causing children, but you can check out more here on Heather's blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the people, love the clock, love it that you were all together! Happy Day! The food looks great. It also looks like two or three toddlers have escaped already, leaving the adults to enjoy the feast.

Greetings to all!

Love, Aunt Carolyn

Anonymous said...

WHAT FUN! I do have to say that I had to smile when I looked on Heather's blog and saw that Cash is still wearing that outfit!!!! Guess it's just funny to see somewhere wear something like that for Thanksgiving but then again you are in FLORIDA! I forget!!!!

It was so great to see Yanceys! How fun!!!!!

Julie

Susan said...

Ditto, Carolyn. I'm so happy to see you all. Thanks so much for posting this. I'm on my way to check it all out on the other blog.
Kudos to those sweating it out over Thanksgiving dinner.