We had a great time with the Hunsakers, trying out different Japanese foods. The next pictures will show us trying Sushi at approximately 7 A.M. This was right after a trip to the Fish Market. I don't know if you can really say that the boys ate sushi though. I mean they did have it in their mouths, but only a for a few seconds! I believe Dawson did swallow his bite of eel. The next pictures show us with our great bibs, so we don't splash on ourselves. We loved grilling our own meat! We also loved the ramen! It was AMAZING as Greyson would say. Then of course McDonald's! Thank heavens for the golden arches. Although my boys caused us some grief at Tokyo Disneyland when one wanted a "plain" cheeseburger, and the other one wanted a "plain cheeseburger with pickles!" Jane was a great sport trying to get the worker and then the manager to understand!
We had a wonderful trip! Thanks so much for having us!!!!!
Monday, April 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment