Carter, Dawson, and Julie went to Japan for Spring Break! Actually the Hunsakers Spring Break! We missed a week of school and no one was complaining! We had the best time! It has been 10 years since Julie and Dawson were there. This was Carter's first chance and since he is now 8 he can enjoy Business Class. Which I must say we all thoroughly enjoyed! Look for the picture of the boys sleeping. Yes, they are totally reclined! New experience for us! Cory was so jealous when he heard we went on a 747! Anyway, it was awesome! I'm including a lot of pictures since many of the aunts have been to Japan with my mom. I thought I could take you down memory lane.
So we start with Mark and Jane overlooking Tokyo! Then we have the boys outside playing basketball! The boys in the rain. Karaoke! I'm not sure you guys have experienced this one. Especially with the costumes. Tokyo Disneyland! Big Budda!
Monday, April 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks so fun! I'm jealous! I cannot believe your flight! LUCKY! Costume karaoke, huh? Sounds even funnier than the regular one usually turns out to be! Bet the boys loved it.
Julie,
Loved the report! It looks like a great time was had by all.Breakfast sushi is something I'd love to do!
XOX,
Martha
So fun to see some of the places and people I love! Thanks for sharing, Julie! xoxo Mimi
Post a Comment