So fun seeing those! I spent a few minutes examining the pictures trying to imagine you and dad as 20 year-old newlyweds - it almost never crossed my mind to think of you as anything other than my parents. Crazy! Love seeing those, I'll have to save them for myself!
4 comments:
What awesome pictures! I sure miss grandpa and wish I got more time with him but I'm so glad grandmas still with us.
Lacey
So fun seeing those! I spent a few minutes examining the pictures trying to imagine you and dad as 20 year-old newlyweds - it almost never crossed my mind to think of you as anything other than my parents. Crazy! Love seeing those, I'll have to save them for myself!
I was 21. He was 24.
xoxocyh
Julie my mom gave me the link to your blog. Hope you don't mind :) I have never seen these pictures. They are lovely!
Post a Comment