We just finished Dawson's swimming lessons for the summer. Today he got to jump off the diving board. When I asked him how he liked it, he said, "It was so fun. The funnest thing EVER. Even funner than friends." That's quite a statement from someone who is asking for friends 24/7! The boys love watching the Olympics lately. Dawson picks up the play station controls and pretends like he is controlling the Olympians. Pretty funny. Carter is two and a half and keeping us very busy. He loves to copy everything Dawson does. They had their first lemonade stand this summer. Dawson kept saying "we give cash back," (I think he must get it from us using our debit cards at the grocery store!) and "buy one get one free!" I had to call the neighbor to come over and buy something from him, and then we just kept sending Carter out with more money to give to Dawson!
This summer Cory moved from flying the Brasilia to the Jet, still with SkyWest Airlines. It was quite the training process, but we survived and it's over! Next month Cory will be flying in and out of Chicago. He will also be coaching Dawson's soccer team this fall. As for me, I'm just keeping busy with the boys, the house, the husband, Primary and friends!
Friday, August 20, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment