Monday, June 23, 2008

The Gory Details



Hello out there! Thought you may be interested in an update on Linda. She is doing remarkably well! She climbed the stairs to join us for Sunday dinner. You can see the bruising on the thigh from the draining surgery. We assume the striped brusing on the shin is from the nurse trying to put the tight T.E.D. hose on a patient on Coumadin.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Linda! There are no words!
Brave girl! XOXO Mimi

Unknown said...

Wow, looks like you've been having a blast Linda! Get well soon

Sharon said...

I am so impressed!!! I've had two hip-replacement surgeries but I never looked THAT good. I believe we could call that "totally invasive surgery" as opposed to my "less invasive" where they just made two little holes--one to take the joint out--and the other to put the prosthesis in--and then they just jostle things around a little until everything fits. You will be the true bionic woman!! I love you.

Katie said...

Wow what a battle wound! I am happy to hear you are recovering well.

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable! Take care, Linda!