Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Welcome back Elder Francom!


Zac just came home from his mission to Mexico City on Monday. His homecoming will be This Sunday at 1pm. 9150 South and 1300 East, just North of Western Garden Center.
Then family is invited to Zac’s house after the Sacrament meeting at 1429 E. 9150 South, just about 5 doors east of the church. We're so happy you're home!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, nuts. I'll miss it by 4 days. Glad you're back!

Anonymous said...

zac looks great! and where are the bazillion posters we spent who knows how long creating? all those special messages katie translated in our "perfect" spanish?!?

Anonymous said...

The posters were on the lawn at the house, Liz. Actually, we came in at nearly midnight, 3 hours and 46 minutes late. Dallas was hit by a storm and the airport was closed just before we arrived there, and all flights were delayed for the day. It was only the sturdy that met us at the airport at that ghastly hour. Thanks for all your help with the perfect Spanish! The neighbors all enjoyed it.
xoxocyhunsaker

Katie said...

I went over to the Francom's to take a nap Saturday and the posters were on the car in the garage. Diane put them up before they came home and she also decorated the inside of the house. I put a note on the door for Diane the day I took my nap so I would not scare her and I forgot to take it down. It took her twice as long to decorate because she was trying to be quiet and not wake me up from my nap! Oops! Zac is back! I am so happy!