Thursday, August 14, 2008

More Summer Fun






We enjoyed a fun visit from our family in Southern Utah over the 24th of July. Our time together included the usual fireworks, as well as a visit to the zoo.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun! Such darling children and grandchildren! Isn't it fun?

cyhunsaker

Stefanie Miller said...

Thanks for posting these pictures, Mom! It's fun to see them on the blog.

Stefanie Miller said...

p.s. Does anyone else think that Rebekah, Ashton and Phoenix could be triplets?

A said...

ange and stef, you are both so beautiful, I miss you two! Stef, I've found a picture of you and I playing dolls at Grandma HiDarling's. I have decided Jane is now officially your clone. I'll be posting it soon, so you can see for yourself.

Stefanie Miller said...

Reply to Adrienne: (not sure if you'll get this since it's on an old post) Can't wait to see the picture! While you're at it, any chance of getting a picture of you with your cute new do? I've been dying to see!