We have spoken with Barbara, Judi, Diane and Joyce concerning the tendency to stroke/cerebral aneurysm in the Hatch family. The report so far is Connie (a stroke); Barbara (1 cerebral aneurysm,1 stroke); Martha (1 stroke); Henrietta (ruptured cerebral aneurysm); Uncle Stuart (2 strokes). Please make any corrections to this information in comments.
Thanks to Martha for so dramatically increasing the interest in the family blog!
Thank you to Carolyn. Your note on spelling has been attended to in this blog entry.
After some discussion at the Young family Bridal Shower (12/8), this entry has been edited for accuracy. sys
Saturday, December 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Even though I have been on medication for 10 years or so for high blood pressure and high cholesterol, I am PLANNING to be around at least 12 years to get every penny of my retirement pension that is set aside and will come to me in monthly increments, beginning February 1. I will only be working part time in 2009, and probably only for 6 months or so, until they begin changes to totally electronic medical records. Therefore, I guess I WILL be taking my medication absolutely as directed, and adding the good things Martha has already been doing such as regular walking and maybe even Pilates....although I have an allergy to over-exercising, due to Duane's experience.
Love and good health to all!
See all the girls at the shower for Emily and Abbie on Monday night, December 8, weather permitting. (I think it supposed to stop midday on Monday.)
cyhunsaker
P.S. Because of my occupation, I have to tell you it is:
aneurysm or aneurism: a permanent abnormal blood-filled dilatation of a blood vessel resulting from disease of the vessel wall.
It was not as easy for me to determine the definition of a stroke, as there are so many dmeanings of that word (and I very, very rarely type about them in children).
cyhunsaker
P.S. Because of my occupation, I have to tell you it is:
aneurysm or aneurism: a permanent abnormal blood-filled dilatation of a blood vessel resulting from disease of the vessel wall.
It was not as easy for me to determine the definition of a stroke, as there are so many meanings of that word (and I very, very rarely type about them in children).
cyhunsaker
They specifically ruled out mom for an aneurysm, as she was a cerebral hemorrhage stroke victim. Never the less, it's an interesting post, I'd be fascinated to know those that were stroke with non-aneurysm if they knew the cause of stroke or what kind of stroke it was?
Post a Comment