
Mike and Heather came down for Thanksgiving dinner (well, the day after Thanksgiving since Ryan was working a 24 hour shift on Thanksgiving). It's nice to have them only an hour away - and willing to be the ones to come see us since we've got a lot more baggage!
Heather (or Heaber, as Cash calls her) even brought a cute craft to do with Cash. Fun fun.

I even had flowers that my mom sent for my birthday that still survived to make a lovely little centerpiece!
It really was a pretty boquet my mom sent, and it was so fun of Julie to send a box of birthday decorations. I realized that Cash is the one that loves a party, so I should celebrate for his sake, and then turned up the box of decoration.
6 comments:
Great Pictures of delayed Thanksgiving Day with "Heaber" and Mike and gorgeous flowers and decorations.Everyone looks super.Thanks from lyd in PVAZ.
Thanks for sharing. It's always great to have some family wherever you are! Looks like a great occasion.
I love seeing pictures of your apartment and all of you. I've been wondering... what are the sleeping arrangements with your boys? You have two bedrooms, right? Do they all sleep together, or someone in your room/living room/closet/dresser drawer (just kidding about the dresser drawer, but I have heard of closets). Just curious.
So cute of Heaber to bring a craft!!! Glad you guys could get together. The group of Floridans that love it so much! :)
Julie
Stefanie:
Jen has 3 bedrooms, supposedly 1 for Cash, 1 for twins, each in their own crib, and 1 for Jen and Ryan. Jen and Ryan do have a nice walk-in closet with an inner door that closes with a baby bed in it, as well as a swing in their bedroom. Each of the bedrooms has a fan to circulate the air in the room and deaden the noises that might be going on outside the room.
(Also to prevent SIDS, a new theory.)
The baby bedroom also has a swing. It is no surprise whatever to find, in the morning, one baby in the baby bed in the closet, one baby in the swing of his own room instead of the bed, Cash in his own room, Ryan working the night and sleeping the day, and perhaps even Grammy on the couch. Fun! Fun! Fun! and I hope I get to enjoy it again in January.
xoxocyh -- Grammy
P.S. Thanksgiving looked so fun. I am sorry Heather and Mike were ill the week I was there, but I will see them someday there, and we did not want the flu!
Happy Day for all. Shauna, Lacey, Zac, Carolyn, and two Ottley cousins joined Julie and Cory, Dawson and Carter at their house and we too took photos, but I am not technically inclined sufficiently to get them on the blog. The meal was wonderful and the boys had prepared the decorations and the games. AND, by nightfall, Julie, Shauna, and Carter had my house all decorated for Christmas. Yeah!
P.S. The baby's room is really supposed to be an office or den - hence no closet, but certainly room for two cribs and a chest and a swing and a fan, and even a rocker, if needed. It was billed as a 2-bedroom unit, and is 1 den larger than the one they could not get because the owners reniged on their agreement to rent it out.
xoxocyhunsaker
Post a Comment