Sunday, August 10, 2008
Hunsaker cousins Summer '08
What a great summer we've had! It's hard to see summer come to an end. That means it's time to say goodbye to all the cousins and start school again! Maybe it's harder this year knowing that "my baby" Carter will be in school all day long as he begins first grade! I don't know if that's adding to the sadness or what, but we sure have had a great summer with all the cousin! We love you! - Julie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love all the last of the summer photos. Reminds me of those last many fireworks they send off at the end of a display.So thrilling to get so many at one time. Hurrah and thanks to Julie to put up so many. Thank you, thank you from the auntie in AZ.
Cash and I are looking longingly at all these pictures! Trust me, we're missing people more than anyone!!
And grandma is having a hard time getting her office work done! Thanks, Julie.
cyhunsaker
Thanks for sharing such great pictures. You're an inspiration!
Rebecca certainly has the hair line and hair color of Ashton and Phoenix, but there is a darling Stott look to her as well. Is it Will? Is it John? I am not sure. I often think Phoenix looks like Baby Sherman, and all the other babies I am familiar with.
Much love to all.
Carolyn
Oops! I can see I answered in the wrong place - AGAIN. Hope Stephanie reads it somehow.
xoxocyhunsaker
Post a Comment