Adrienne, you are amazing! Thank you so much for the detailed information on your Mom's progress. Thank you also for sharing the information about Dave. We have other wonderful family members who live beautifully with diabetes, and Dave will do the same. I have no advice to offer, just lots of encouragement and praise--and always LOVE. You can do this! Love, Mimi Love, Mimi
2 comments:
So glad you've put everything on here. You're carrying quite a load, I'd say - literally and emotionally! Our thoughts are with you.
Adrienne, you are amazing! Thank you so much for the detailed information on your Mom's progress. Thank you also for sharing the information about Dave. We have other wonderful family members who live beautifully with diabetes, and Dave will do the same. I have no advice to offer, just lots of encouragement and praise--and always LOVE. You can do this!
Love, Mimi
Love,
Mimi
Post a Comment