Sunday, December 07, 2008

December 7th:

Thanks Linda for the update on the 6th. Today mom again had two sessions this morning and from what I hear it was positive. These first few weeks I guess are most pertinent as it is ideal for the patient to get as much done during this time to help the body know how it needs to heal. I don't know all the medical specifics but that's what they say, so it's good she's pushing forward through this time. After her morning sessions she was pretty exhausted but I hear they've got a WHOLE day scheduled for Monday (tomorrow) so she's working like an ox. Thanks for all your love and support, phone calls and visits.

Every one have fun at the shower and give the girls our love from the Moench's! I'm sorry I couldn't be there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will miss you sorely! But even if you had planned on coming, had nothing unforeseen happened and you had to make a quickie trip, the weather may not be good today/tonight. Safer at home, warm and cozy.

Much Love to All, Carolyn

Anonymous said...

We will miss you sorely! But even if you had planned on coming, had nothing unforeseen happened and you had to make a quickie trip, the weather may not be good today/tonight. Safer at home, warm and cozy.

Much Love to All, Carolyn